Recipients of Student Prizes
The Trustees of The Tavistock Trust for Aphasia [TTA] are pleased to announce that specially designed badges have been created for all recipients of The Tavistock Trust for Aphasia Student Prizes.
The Student Prizes are now awarded at all universities who teach speech and language therapy in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Ireland. The Trustees would like to invite all past student prize winners to get in touch with the TTA, so that a badge can be mailed to you.
If you are a past winner, please could you get in touch with the TTA via email TTA@tavistocktrustaphasia.org; please include a current postal address. We look forward to hearing from you.
United Kingdom University Student Prizes 2018-2019
- Cardiff Metropolitan University, David Sanchez (no photo)
- University of Sheffield, Laura Payne and Samantha Danby (shared prize)
- University of East Anglia, Christopher Dunlavy (no photo)
- Birmingham City University, Maira Imran (no photo)
- Newcastle University, Holly Bocock
- Leeds Beckett University, Alexandra Johnson
- University of St Mark & St John Plymouth, Max Elswood (no photo)
- University College London, Special Prize, Nadia Tetrault
- City University, London, Dolores Eagling (no photo)
- De Montfort University, Leicester, Asha Mistry (no photo)
- University of Essex, Louise Cook (no photo)
- Newcastle University, Clemency Naish (no photo)
Ireland University Student Prizes 2018-2019
Australian University Student Prizes 2018-2019
- La Trobe University, Margaret Pozzebon (no photo)
Canadian University Student Prizes 2018-2019
- Dalhousie University, Kayla Gauley
- Laval University, Marilyne Joyal (no photo)
- McGill University, Charlotte Field and Felix Li (shared prize)